YOU KNOW WHAT DAY IT IS TOMORROW
LET’S SPAM BLUE AND WHITE ALL OVER THE PLACE, SHALL WE?
DiD SOMEonE SAy FInLaND?
SUOMI FINLAND PERKELE!
MY BROTER PAINTED THIS FOR ME AND I CAN’T HANDLE HOW AMAZING IT IS AND HE CALLS IT THE “GUITARDIS”
i love sir patrick stewart more with each passing day.
Hades appreciation post.
He is kind of one of my favorite Disney villains.
He’s so sassy! I love it!
He’s one of the reasons why I point out this movie is hilarious.
YES, I KNOW IT’S NOT THE ORIGINAL FRICKIN’ MYTH. But it can still be good/funny for what it is.
“Mr. Zeus. Mr. High-and-Mighty. Mr. Hey-You-Get-Off-of-My-Cloud.”
Fun Fact: They rewrote most of the dialogue for the part after James Woods auditioned. Many of the oneliners were improvised. The top gif was his greeting to the writers when they were first introduced.
This is true! Everyone they were auditioning for the part were acting all large and scary and “I AM HADES, LORD OF THE UNDERWOOORRRLLLLD” and James Woods was like “fuck it” and walked into the room like “Name is Hades. Lord of the dead. Hi, how ya doin’?”
AND THEY LOVED IT.
asgard’s next top model
what if guys came coffee… i’ll have one ejaculatte please
I just spit out my coffee
You’re supposed to swallow it
- accept that no pun is actually Good, but that the true nature of a good pun is to be so terrible that it becomes good.
- say every pun that occurs to you. i’m so serious about this, sometimes the most well received puns will be ones you considered not saying.
- ALWAYS laugh at your own puns, even if nobody else is. (especially if nobody else is.)
- know that you are hilarious. puns are a limitless resource and you have taken it as your duty to bring this gift to humanity. you are a hero.
Last night I got up at 3 am to feed my cat. So I picked him up, noticed he was purring loudly, and thought in all seriousness:
"Very cat. Much purrs."
…then realized I may or may not spend too much time on this fucking website.
As your husband I feel I should inform you that you said that out loud.
OH MY GOD THAT’S EVEN WORSE
WAIT THERE ARW MARRIED COUPLES ON THIS WEBSITE!?
The most important message of Doctor Who shown right here.
"In the last 20 years of my life, I’ve been using something unrecognizable. I’ve been acting for 20 years and I’ve gone unnoticed"
When a viking mistreats his lady, she may cut off his junk and hang it in her home.
- Women were in charge of the household’s money because they were believed to be magic and have the ability to see into the future.
- If a woman divorced her viking husband, he would be shamed for being divorced.
- Men weren’t even allowed to touch a woman’s hand if she had not agreed to it or he would be punished by law.
The fifth, sixth, seventh, and eighth presidents of Finland: Risto Ryti (1940-1944), Carl Gustaf Emil Mannerheim (1944–1946), Juho Kusti Paasikivi (1946–1956), and Urho Kekkonen (1956–1982).